they should invent
with a laptop built in
and unless you were walking, the internet wouldn’t work
like you had to be walking on it, you can’t just trick it and stand on the sides
i would lose so much weight
the faster you go the faster the wifi
Now that’s motivation
wow look at sammy go he needs the internet for research.
*furiously jogging* so gET THIS
WALMART HAS GARLIC KNOTS
THEY’RE IN A FOIL BAG AND YOU STICK THEM IN THE OVEN FOR 9 MINUTES AND BAM
THERES LIKE 6 OR 7 IN THERE
THEY ARE $2.94 THAT IS LESS THAN 50 CENTS PER KNOT
THIS IS THE GREATEST NEWS
• 1 Smoked Duck Breast
• 2 Oranges, Peeled and Segmented
• 1 Head Romaine Washed and Cut into Thin Ribbons
• 2 Heads of Endive (optional) Cut into Thin Ribbons
• 1 Ripe Avocado And Sea Salt
• 1 Cup Crumbled Feta
• 1 Cup Chopped Cilantro
• 1 Tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
• 2 Yellow Beets
• 4 plums
• Apple Cider Vinegar
• Orange Zest
• Olive Oil
• 1 Large, Ripe Avocado
• Zest and Juice from 1 Lime
• 0,25 Cup Olive Oil
• Pinch Chili Flakes
• Salt and Pepper
1. Remove the stem from the lettuce and endives. Rinse under cold water.
2. Scrub beets and slice thinly, with the skin left on, straight into ice cold water.
3. Zest oranges, save zest for the vinaigrette, and peel the white off with a knife. Filé them and cut into thirds.
4. Remove the stems from the cilantro and chop.
Avocado créme – mixer/cutter
5. Combine the avocado, lime zest and juice and all the rest in a blender.
6. Process until completely smooth. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Plum Vinaigrette – Blender
7. Soak plums in hot water for 10 minutes.
8. Puree the plums in a blender with some of the water and the orange zest. Add vinegar and oil.
9. Slice the duck breast thinly. Fatty side down.
10. Combine the clean greens in a bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat.
11. Assemble the orange segments, avocado, beets, cilantro and feta. Finish with the duck and sesame seeds
Seraphim Lilac Dress - features beautiful lace paneling on the shoulders and upper back, a cute little collar and a fitted bodice! Made of Rayon. :)
Available mid August at seraphimstore.com.au
I have some of her clothes! There are GREAT things on sale on the site right now. I dig them a lot.